Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

For the USA Guys

Hey guys, I saw in the last few months that I've some american guys who are checking my blog. I feel very happy about it. I've never thought that my blog would appeal to somebody in an other country. But thats cool. So I thought I could write a blog in English, cause I think the American Guys don't understand german.
If the blog go down well with you, I will occasionally make a blog in english. I know my english isn't perfect but I would be relieved when you liked my blog.

So I were in vacation for 4 weeks on the Seychelles and in Dubai. Those locations are really beautiful and I like them! I've made some great pictures. Wanna see them? So just go on ;)















“Give them pleasure. The same pleasure they have when they wake up from a nightmare.” 


Liz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen